Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'M 34!!!!

and patti said so!!! cuz lookie lookie what i won!!!


thank you patti and thank you random number caller!!!
see maxx is even happy bout it!!! Actually he sees the camera and goes...CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!



SORRY...CAROL...BUT THE RANDOM NUMBER THING SAYS IT'S mine mine MINE!!!!! Well at least til it gets here then i think that the princess divine will swoop it away, to put with her other art..that she THINKS belongs in HER room...(which technically isn't just HERS...LOL..but rather maxx's, xander's and hers...and pretty much anyone that ends up here...

P.S. I GOT A JOB!!!!!! and during orientation i was informed that i can't mention the place on a personal blog...hmmmm guess if you would GUESS where it is...i could nod my head...until then...

...i'm doing espionage...he ehe...just call me 007.7...as you KNOW that 7 is my number...

...one problem..is that i have my purple streaks in my hair...i have to make sure they don't show...(i'm such a REBEL)...

although it will look good with the PURPLE shirt i will be wearing...ooops...is that too much info? will anyone guess?

hugz til later...i still have a ton of pics to work up...

7 comments:

theresa martin said...

DOUBLE congratulations to you! Happy for you on both accounts. Now go get a lottery ticket - you're on a roll.
theresa

Sarah said...

yay Congratulations Barb!!!!
hugs Sarah xx

Kelly Snelling said...

Yayyyy! does it start with the letter B? hee, hee. and is it spelled all wonky?

vivian said...

I think its silly that you cant say where you work.. we want to know!!! hey.. I'm looking for a sneak peek at your pinkeep for your partner! have you finished yet?? I'm dying to see! please send me a pic when you finish!
and congratulations on your new top secret job!! I hope it doesnt take too much time away from us here!
hugs
vivian

Unknown said...

Barb yay!!! so happy that you got a job, and won the lottery (not sure I am glad about that lol) so big cheers for you - can't guess where you work, an e mail would work....
love ya xxx

vivian said...

so hows the job chickie?? hope its going well!
hugs
vivian

roseroomnz.com said...

FBI???? Do they wear purple???? Well, I don't know, but where ever, congratulations, the tide has turned and you are rolling!!! Luv and stuff, Rachaelxo

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....