Friday, February 20, 2009

happy friday!!!

morning sweeties! i've got THREE DAYS OFF..IN A

ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bit of tag art that i did last month...that i found when i was going thru files to move about a bit...



having overstuffed computer problems....(and the guy at the computer store said we'd NEVER run out of room...

kevin is trying to install more space...but FIRST I'VE GOT TO DELETE STUFF...oh my how will i do that! so i'm transferring photos to shannons computer and then deleting them from mine...then i can get them back when i get more space!!! ever heard of a TG? lol..like 1000 GB's...or something like that...

pop on over..there's a giveaway of sweet proportions! just have a looksee...you WON'T BE disappointed!!!

off to move some more files...and photos...

hugz til next time....

7 comments:

vivian said...

I need to go through our computer and delete junk and save pictures to discs, and all that stuff too.. mostly the computer works fine for what I want it to do, but my kids tell me that there is stuff that is not right about it.. I guess I dont notice.. unless it slows down.. that I notice.
have a sweet weekend barb!
hugs
vivian

Betty said...

I've been doing the same thing. My son tells me my computer is "old". I've already filled up my external hard drive and now my son says my computer just needs to be replaced. I really, really don't want a new one. It seems I just learned how to use this one. LOL
I posted about my pretty necklace tonight! I saved it just for Pink Saturday.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Visiting via Ruth Rae's blog and must say...your blog makes me happy! How great you're a blessing in so many lives.

Unknown said...

I had to buy an external storage drive.... well I can't stop taking photos can I??

In answer to your question a TVR is the make of car, and the model is a Griffith...so there you have it :-)

love it when you drop by xxx

Maggie R said...

I guess we all get to that point. I should do same... sigh...
but I would rsther be making art!! says Maggie with her head in the sand! ha
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

OH NO! Too full??? I can see that happening!!

roseroomnz.com said...

oh to be clutter free, even on the computer! Rachaelxo

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....