Thursday, August 27, 2009

...when pigs fly...

HELLO!!! out there! Come on in and PLAY!!!



I've got this cozy little house.....just come in and lets see what kind of trouble we can get into!!! (won't take much!!!)



bubble bubble toil and more trouble..lol (just had to say that as I've been working on three halloween swaps...and just felt right with maddy blowing her bubbles...)







and
MAXX...well he huffed and puffed...

...and quite couldn't do it...
but then again....with this as a distraction...just a few feet from our back yard...




....and a scampering chipmunk skipping thru the yard with a pair of two year old feet running after him....

NONNIE!!! he ran THAT WAY!!! COME SEE!!!



COME SEE!!!


HE'S GONE...i'm going back to see the TRUCKS again!!!



wow! they are sooo COOL!



A month ago...i would have said that I would probably start liking my job...when pigs fly...quite the phrase that evokes a never gonna happen thing...

...WELL while there is still so much i need to learn for the job...and the 12 hour days kick my butt...it's going okay!!! and guess what...



YEP...beginning to like my job!!! and see pigs DO FLY!!!

THANKS for being out there...
making comments that brighten my day...
and taking the time out of your day to peek into my life...

hugz til next time...LOVE you all!!!

7 comments:

Debby said...

Hey there sweetie, pooh on the job. I know you put your heart and soul into everything you do and that is all that matters. I couldn't do 12 hour days if they told me I was the best employee ever...LOL...I also know you are the bestest Grammie ever to those beautiful little sweeties that you share with all of us. Maxx looks so darned cute checking things.
Hugs to you and take care. Some fool thought I would like to work an afternoon shift today, so if you are at work later I will be joining you at 4:00..hehehe...

Jessi Nagy said...

hwy sweeties,
you will master this too. it just takes time.
Cute story with the gkiddos. they are getting so big.
hope you have a good week.
xooxox,
jessi

vivian said...

hi pumpkin! so I'm not sure I got it.. there is a pig flying in your garden, so does that mean, that even though there is so much to learn that you are starting to like it? do I need to go back and reread this?
If your not liking it, I'm sorry.. but hang in there! Jobs are so hard to find right now. What are you doing anyways?
hugs
vivian

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I came over after you sent an e-mail re;Vivs swap. I love the pix! You mentioned the name Nonnie so are the cutie pies your grand kids? I have an Italian background so I couldn't help but notice. Anyway, happy Halloween crafting!!

Sandy xox

roseroomnz.com said...

its all about what you believe in Barb, fairies, santa, gorgeous grandchildren, flying pigs...... Rachaelxo

Karva said...

Fantastic pics and fantastic blog, love the pictures to what cute kids :)
12hr day in work you are sumper woman
Karva

Unknown said...

Aww, lovely photos and an overall wonderful blog! :) I especially like your candid little captions-- so often people simply put photos in and don't tell the story behind it. Lovely.

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....