Saturday, March 6, 2010

shhh....it's a secret...

....but from the looks of it...it looks like a message of LOVE in this bottle...wonder who it's for?

my 6th little inchie square I call Message in a Bottle...



Had some fun today...the kids wanted to paint...so i prepared a palate for each of them and let them go....



while maddy's looked like the beginning of a spring garden....





maxx said his looked like CHOCOLATE MILK...



Went out car shopping today...had a handful of car possibles in hand...will report in soon...

TOMMORROW BRINGS A FLEA MARKET BRIGHT AND EARLY...AND THEN....

ALICE!!!!!

Hugz til next time...

4 comments:

Lisa Super said...

Hi!

I'm doing Stitch-a-Long with you. I wanted to go through and visit everyone and leave a comment if I love what you're doing...and I love what you're doing!

Lisa

sandee said...

Yay! You're doing some fun art!!! Love the inchies...and the jewelry...and the bunnies...and the....

JewelryByJaws.com said...

I love your stitching... really cute things you've been making.

It was great seeing you and I promised myself I would try to blog once a week.

Keep up the creating,
Michelle

Maija said...

Wonderful detailed stitching, Barb!!!
My niece loved her baby shower corsage- thank you!!!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....