Friday, March 28, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING BLOGLAND!

IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!! Hope this finds everyone doing well... I finished 16 atc's yesterday...I'm going to a LIVE ATC swap tommorrow! My first one, although it seems like i've been ATCing forever! (theme for the atc's is RANDOM WORDS)




Hope they like my cards! I just joined a MINIATURE swap over at Vivian's place! We have to create a miniature (6" or under) dollie, bear, elliefant, etc...) with a prop! Looks like sooo fun! I also joined a JOURNAL swap over at Heather's Nest!

My Spring Fling Thing (try to say THAT fast three times) for Peggy is ready to go also...but no pictures as yet..well they are on the computer..but i want to suprize her first..hee hee...

Gotta send out a shout out to ROBBIE (the myspace thing won't work..darn...but his email is... ugoboomin321@sbcglobal.net ...cuz he is just not a blogger yet...lol...but he helped me do my music thing......give him a shout......will make the boy special..and i can just see him getting all these messages...lol...from my friends! lol...makes me grin...(wickedly) to even think of that! oh yes...PLEASE DOOO email THE BOY!

Here is another wall in my studio...(there are more pics down yonder in another post)




My youngest daughter, Danielle, is doing a photo study of light...
here she is in her "ghostly" self...at a theatre in town where she was doing a photo shoot...


and here are a couple of the light photos she has taken...






and with that i'll leave you with a big HAPPY WEEKEND HUG...

7 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Lordy, you HAVE BEEN busy!!!! love the music, atcs and light study!!!! I will email robbie!!!

helamonstr said...

So glad to see that someone else uses plastic bins to hold supplies!!!! I tried using the pretty boxes & baskets (loved how my shelves looked), but I wasted so much time looking for things because my x-ray vision ain't what it used to be!!! Anyway, I love your shelves and the light photos are fantastic!!!!!

carylsrealm said...

Your atcs are fabulous!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey Barbara,

I just wanted to drop by and say hi to my former swap partner. It's been a while since I checked in with you. I better get busy catching up with all that you have been doing.

Hugs,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara!
Your atcs are wonderful!!! I also love the pics you posted of your bathroom, it looks SO pretty!!!
Have a great week!!! :)

*huggies* Dara

Fran said...

WOW WOW!! Love all of your ATC's. You have been busy. LOVE Trace Adkins music. The light study your daughter is dong is GREAT!
Love & Hugs
Fran

Elizabeth said...

Barb! Your cards are wonderful I lvoe trading in person- I am sure that you had a blast!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....