Friday, April 4, 2008

p.s. to the last post....

hmmm i guess i could have just added the pics to the last post...but i figure that i'll just add them to a new one...

here are the pics of my baby fairy kind of in progress...i still need some tiny pink ribbon for her tush and hair...and she needs a set of wings...she is 3" tall...i still have to add stuff to the shoe...i want to stamp DREAMLAND to the tongue of the shoe...

so i give you my fairy in progress....






and here is my latest purse




something fun for summer!!!

Kaleigh's boyfriend, Richie, got a new puppy...and brought him over for us to meet...



Maxx hasn't had any real experience with doggies...except his fluffy stuffed ones...
Maxx thought the puppy was sooo funny...


Damien, the puppy, couldn't figure Maxx out either......



"hey what is that thing that i hear..."little boys are made of?" snips and snails and PUPPY DOG TAILS!!!!!? (i don't think so!)



HIS NOSE IS COLD!!!



PSST, HEY KID...YOU SMELL FUNNY!



I THINK I LIKE THIS NEW TOY!!!!



HUGZ TIL MORNING!!!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this little fairy and the shoe is just wonderful!!!! you are so darn clever!!

Love the pictures of Max with the puppy!! Watch out parents, Max wnats a puppy!!!
LOL!!!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Fran said...

Love the little fairy and her shoe. She's sooooooooooo cute laying on the shoe.

Maxx and his puppy are adorable.

Villa Luftslottet said...

Oh my, that was truly some sweet pictures of a little boy, puppy and a fairy in progress:D
Lovely you have here, I link you if that`s ok?
A -beutiful-sunday-wishes form Norway to you:)

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

love the fairy and shoe, so cute!


and the expression of the maxx and the puppy was priceless!

roseroomnz.com said...

Unbelievable, I love that, I love that shoe, you are so clever. I need to think of something else to say on your comments, I think I say the same thing everytime!!! But its true:) Love Maxx and the puppy, so sweet, they will be best of friend:) Rachaelxo

Jan Thomason said...

I don't know what's cuter!....the wee bitty fairy and her shoe or that puppy!! lol
both are adorable - xoxo, j.t.

Unknown said...

Max and the puppy pics are just so cute! friends!!!! aaahh!

The slippers are to die for, did you use an actual baby shoe? and alter it, the more I look at it the more I love it x

Kai said...

I'm in LOVE with Max! That lil' face is to die for! And Max with a
puppy? Not fair to give us that much cuteness all at once! Then there is that fairy & shoe. WOW! So pretty and delicate! GREAT POST!

CatieAn said...

oh how darling is that little fairy and the shoe!! SO precious.
Of course Max is too!
catie

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....