Sunday, November 30, 2008

I awoke this morning to find that i received this award....



This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationship! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prices or self-aggrandicement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prices are cut, even more friendship are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

I am to pass this award on to those that have crossed the boundaries of friendship without regard to economics, distance or language barriers...visit her blog here (there is a language translator to translate her blog although her photos are just beautiful!)

thus i would like to nominate:

Catiean

dawn

michelle

patti

sandee


elizabeth


today is Sunday...it is forcasted that we receive 2-4" of snow...looking out my morning window it LOOKS like snow...stepping outside the door it is registering 39 degrees....and the air is heavy with moisture...I work from 9 until 3:30 today...

This thursday (the 4th) is my baby's 20th birthday...NO LONGER A TEEN! Big news is that he has landed a J-O-B!!! He begins tomorrow morning working at UPS!!! It is only a seasonal J-O-B...but at this point it is a J-O-B!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME HOOPING AND HOLLERING?...The same day as Robbie's birthday it is Miss Maddysen's Holiday program at school...I've been treated to snippets of the show and it looks to be magnificient as usual!

well.....it has begun snowing...so alas it looks like THE WEATHER PEOPLE MAY BE RIGHT...

AND THE KIDS ARE SQUEEEELING WITH GLEE!!! AT THE PROSPECT OF SNOWMEN!!!!



HUGZ TIL LATER!

3 comments:

vivian said...

♪♪let it snow..let it snow... let it snow♪♪
hugs!

JewelryByJaws.com said...

BARB, congrats on your award, it is wonderful and well deserved. And Thank you for nominating me. That was so sweet.

Cant stand this darn snow.

I gotta 40 percent off coupon so I'm sure I'll be seeing you this week.

Thanks again,
Michelle

Jennifer R.D. said...

Barb,
Your Christmas blog looks beautiful! I LOVE that picture of you on Santa's knee. I just found a copy I printed of that last year and was gonna ask you if I could use it, pretty please? I also just got a bunch of pastel chenille and I am totally am inspired by your scrappy chic stocking! Are you really working? How do you still get all this art done??? Huh? What's your secret?
Love,
Jen

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....