Monday, December 22, 2008

RAMBLING...WORDZ...and no pictures...

Been a bit quiet online of late..just lots to do! Then mother nature blessed us with 13" of snow...then...single digit temps...currently we are sitting at 1 degree...BRRRRR....but alas this IS wisconsin...and it IS now officially WINTER!...

Received a couple of mysterious packages in the mail...return addies are SANTA...(geepers...santa lives in different cities!He is truly magical!!) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...(although packages were placed beneath the tree for Christmas morning opening! and proper thanks will go out...to those sweet santas...soon) It is sooo hard for so many people this year...I'm feeling sooooooo VERY VERY VERY BLESSED that you have remembered us and my babies! Christmas is always such a time of year that I so enjoy giving...and this year it is my HEART i must share...tommmorrow is another day and we've been blessed to have our health and each other and all you LOVELY ANGELS...out there...
I FEEL SOOO BLESSED...soooo blessed...(and it's not because of the packages...oh please do not construe it as that..) i am blessed because i feel the warmth of your love and friendship and presence...oh we are blessed...

I awoke this morning with a gladness and a PEACE that has just wrapped me in a calmness...it is a WONDERFUL FEELING...

goodness rereading this i'm soooo rambling..but know that my warm tears are sweeping down my face...and....

THANK YOU...THANK YOU THANK YOU...FOR BEING YOU....
......This entire country has been in the wrath of unemployment and cutbacks and losses etc...but all in all we have also gained the true meaning of the holidays also...THE LOVE AND KINDNESS AND SPIRIT OF THE WORLD...

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!

HUGZ

5 comments:

vivian said...

((((((HUGS))))))
Merry Christmas my sweet friend. Yes, You are blessed, but even more so, You have been a blessing to so many.. including me.
Christmas isnt about gifts anyways.. its about loving.. and the christ child.
MUCH love to you!
vivian

PattiV said...

My dear Barb! you have me here with tears running down my face...I know what you mean about wanting to give more! It's disconcerting to be sure! I too am soo grateful for what we have been blessed with like a roof over our head and food on the table!!! Personally I had the MOST fun giving those 140 pc art sets from M's that were $2.75 to my little ones in Sunday School this past week...they LOVED them and were sooo thrilled!!! it broke me up!!! Thank you for little Katie's bracelet,... her mom is going to put it under the tree....and I can't wait to see her wearing it on Sunday!! God bless you and keep you my dear sweet friend!!!
huge hugs
Patti

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there sweets,
Smooch!!
Merry Christmas!!
hope you have a fabulous holiday season!!!

xooxoxox,
jessi

sandee said...

I hope your Christmas is just a little brighter. It's the love of friends and family that I think you'll always remember about this Christmas.

I love you dear friend...

Santa's Helper
xoxoo

JewelryByJaws.com said...

Hi Barb,
I hope you had a great holiday and a happy new year... so far. I love your bracelets you've posted further down. Their just beautiful. I was at Michael's the other evening but you nor Beth were working. I'm such a brat because I like ''working up'' that young girl that works in the bead corner. My sister came with me and she said ''That girls face looked so scared everytime you asked her a question.'' hehe I like to keep her on her toes. I'm going to stop by this week during the day and bring in some new pieces to show you. Oh, I think that little piece of tubing is going to come in handy with some polymer clay work actually... so that you again. Have a great week and see you soon.
Michelle

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....