Monday, January 12, 2009

the story of MAXX...a SPECIAL OCCASION

I'M FIVE NOW AND I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THIS BLOG (nonnie said it was ok)

i was going thru nonnie's computer and......
OH MY!!! you are not going to believe all these pictures are of ME!!!
(she has these under her favorites... but aren't they ALL favorites, nonnie?)



CAME OUT JUST A HOOPIN AND HOLLARIN..



...and still yelling (i think this is where i BLAME PAPA...) they even got me a shirt!



when i was born i had these (well according to nonnie and mom) "cute" little elf ears



and this fold at the bridge of my nose



...but they tossed me in the dryer and POOF...everything ironed out...



...mommy made sure that i knew my daddy's voice before i got to see him..(he was way far away when i was born!)



then i got to meet him nose to nose when i was two weeks old!



although he had to leave again...and wouldn't come home again til i was 6 months old...

i did have some fun furry friends to watch over me though





it's all about the hair...NOBODY TOUCHES THE DO..BUT AUNTIE KALEIGH!! (just wish i had some!!!)



I AM a handsome devil aren't I...





I was even featured in my own print ad..(well it was for a DANDY CAUSE!!!



how could anyone resist!!! (and it made my daddy's homecoming soooo special!!!)

oh yes....i AM a star!!!



...THEN THEY DRESS ME FUNNY...(oh i know this is going to haunt me in my teen years...although the girls could swoon..."oh look how cute!!"



...my name is M-A-X-X...but they've called me their little PUMPKIN...(i don't look anything like this!)



and they put me in weird hair..



although THIS may have it's BENEFITS...



YUM!!! AND I HAVE TWO HANDS TO EAT THEM FASTER!!



My epicurial tastes have evolved thru the days...



..now we are talking...and look i can do this MYSELF!



ALTHOUGH...my toes are kind of connected and available most anytime!



just gotta take off those socks and hide them someplace to get at them!



hmmmm...where did they GO?

my journey in this world has been ever changing...

...they plopped me on this green stuff and it feels weird...didn't know i could move about yet..so i just sat...and did that whole touchy feely thing with it..



daddy calls this a low crawl...I'M MOBILE!!!!




i did learn how to move about on these two feet!!

didn't know nonnie was taking my pictures as i dicovered i could pull up on her table!



and when i saw that she was WATCHING me...look how proud I am!!



first standing...



then WHOA! I CAN GO!!!!! catch me if you can!!!



..i'm a diehard packer fan...



OH SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!


I know how to use a wrench...(it's great for getting peoples ATTENTION!



ROBBIE gave me bowling lessons...



and daddy has given me a driving lesson...



...my family all piled together..(GOOD THING I'M ON TOP! WHEW!!!)



Went to get all spiffed up just for this occasion...(like i said before...ONLY AUNTIE KALEIGH TOUCHES THE DO)



...what occasion you might say?...



I TURNED FIVE!



NO, MAXX, YOU ARE TWO!!!(WELL IN LITTLE BOY YEARS...AND HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THESE PICTURES? IT SO SEEMS LIKE I HAVE LIVED ALOT LONGER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



i have a BIG UNIFORM TO FILL...and now daddy is off serving his country again...and i will change alot while he is gone..but i will get to talk to him on the phone and see him on the computer...(i LOVE TO PUSH THOSE BUTTONS and i KNOW he knows what i am typing!!! LOVE YOU DADDY!!!)



thanks for visiting my nonnie's blog and sharing in my life so far...

it's been alot of GIGGLES!!!



SMOOCH!

MAXX

18 comments:

artbeth67 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU CUTIE MAXX!!!!!!!!!! We might be seeing you and your nonnie in April!!!

Anonymous said...

OH Barb!!! Can't believe he's so big and already 5 I mean 2!! What an angel!! That was the sweetest post..what a CUTIE!

theresa martin said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAXX!!! 5 already, wow (I mean 2) good job!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Almost as cute as your sister Max!!!! I love little boys though but I have three of them and no girls so I favor girls I am such a sexist huh! Man you are a living doll though. Can't tell you are loved at all???? hehehe Happy Birthday little boy! Love, Sanna

Tamara C said...

Oh Sweet Little Maxx! You are such a joy to your Nonnie and everyone your smile touches! It has been such an honor to watch you grow through pictures and to hear your sparkling voice on my answering machine! Some day I'm going to meet you and your sister in person and kiss, kiss and kiss those smoochable cheeks of yours!

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! Tell Nonnie to give you a smoochie from your Granny Tam, ok?! I love you little guy!!!!!!

sandee said...

I have to say that I don't think I ever enjoyed a blog posting as much as I enjoyed this one!

Happy Birthday Maxx!!!

Love from Auntie sandee

peggy gatto said...

What a joyful post. Love the smiles all over the place, love the socks on the ears, love the innocence of soap on the head, love the "family squeeze" and more smiles! Darn, it's goin so fast!
Max, do you think if I got in the dryer my wrinkles would go away?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR AUNTIE P!!!!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU AND MADDIE ARE IN MY LIFE!!!!

vivian said...

gosh he is ADORABLE!!! smoosh those cheeks for me!! happy birthday Maxx! What a wonderful little birthday tribute to your oh so precious grandson Barb!!
hugs
vivian

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, poignant collection of pictures!! So fun seeing them grow up before our eyes!
PS thanks or the Oprah link!!
:)Linda

Fran said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXX!! Love all of your pictures. You are so cute and the most adorable smile. I think you should have control of Nonnie's blog. :-) I love looking at each and everyone of your pictures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hugs
Fran

roseroomnz.com said...

ha ha, awesome post, he is just so cute . . . must have 5 yr attitude - you had me going for a bit though! Rachaelxo

Jennifer R.D. said...

What a big boy you are now Maxx!
You are lucky to have a rockin' Nonnie like my frined Barb!
Love,
Jenn

Kelly Snelling said...

i was so confused! i kept thinking, there is no way he is already five! hee, hee. the pictures are adorable and your story along with them is just perfect. what a precious little man he is! blessings on his big birthday.

Tristan Robin said...

what a terrific post - all those pictures are adorable!

love the orange hair - I want to wear it everyday!

T

bockel24 said...

Cool Pics!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Maxx! You had me going there big 5(2) year old! All the pics of you and your precious family make me smile, smile, smile! Prayers and well wishes to your daddy and family. May he be safe so he's home to hug you all soon!

love and smiles,
Mija

Unknown said...

Maxx you are a legend... and only 5 -oops sorry 2 - looking forward to seeing more pics of you and hey looking through your photos and reading your little notes (you are a clever boy) brought tears to my eyes..

You are so lucky to have such a special family and especially that Nonnie of yours
Big hugs xxx

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Doesn't it go by so quickly?

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....