Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LAST day of school...

for Maxx already...for this session...

theme for today was pumpkins, fall and fun... Maxx was THRILLED BEYOND THRILL...when he found out they got to BOWL with pumpkins!!!

this pumpkin could also be a BASEBALL! and look i could use the pin as a BAT!!!

LOOK i'm bowling like ROBBIE!!



AND...FOR ART...they created some pumpkins with a bit of glue and tissue paper!





I finished up my halloween shadow box project front.... side (i used a 1913, October almanac for the paper coverings...)





now for a very cool treat!

i didn't take many videos of the kids at Maxx's school...but he was so into bowling I thought I'd take just ONE (and as luck may have it...it's a keeper!)

...the boy has talent...watch that bowling FORM!
THIS made everyone smile.and cheer..when he did this....watch close!




better than the 7-10 split!!!
and not to be outdone...lol... congrats to uncle robbie who bowled a 222, 289 (missed another 300 game by inches!) and a 220 for a really nice 731 series...watch out there robbie...maxx is showing bowling interest!!!

hugz til next time!

4 comments:

vivian said...

that Maxx is too cute! I love the little butt wiggle before he knocked down the pins!
of course you already know that I love your shadow box!
hugs!

Michele said...

Hi Barb...just going around visiting the gals in the Halloween Swap...Your shadowbox looks like it was a bunch of fun to create! Very Halloween-ish! Want to thank you for the fun and whimsical Halloween Ornament...I loved the black and white and cream theme and I LOVED this swap...one of the best ones I've participated in. Hey, I see you are a Wisconsin girl; have I asked you this before? Where in Wisconsin are you? I live in Appleton. Maybe we are close?
happy day,
michele :)

peggy gatto said...

I have a award for you my friend!!!!
Check it out at my blog!

natalea said...

very cool shadowbox! xo natalea

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....