Saturday, September 11, 2010

bits of brisk...

breezes blowing by...autumn is on it's way....

Had to change up the banner for the fall season. Pumpkins are showing up in the fields...and you can almost smell the apple cider in the air.

We finally had a season that we could CALL summer! We had hot temps for a good part of the three months just past. People complained..."it's sooooooooooooo hot"...I loved it! Finally a summer like I remember. But then again...give us 3 months and it will be "TOO COLD!!!"

I'm getting ready to fly to Connecticut for Art-is-you! Will be leaving in less than a month!!! I'm so excited! It will be my first away art event. (well mall-of-america scrapbook convention..really doesn't count, does it?) I'll be staying with Sandee...and will get to meet Peggy and Tanya!!! And who knows who else will be there!!! If you are reading this and are going to be there LET ME KNOW!!!!

Maxx has decided he kind of likes this game...




...not that he knows HOW to play..just that he gets to pose with these paddles...ahhh...my little Forrest Gump...eh?

Maddy started dance again today. On monday's she will do: Tap, Jazz, Ballet and Performing..then on Saturdays she will do competiton Poms.

Last week started the season of birthdays around here...Damien celebrated his 29 (or as he put it his last year in the 20's) on Labor day.

and these two will be turning the big THREE-OHHHHHH! On the fifth and sixth of October!



(they ARE looking a bit OLD aren't they?)

Well that's it for now...

Hugz til next time!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, sometimes I feel I'm just typing into space... I suppose I am!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....