Thursday, July 26, 2007

ART DOLLIE HAT

finished it this morning...you should see my kitchen! What i usually do down in the studio had to bring up to the kitchen...the babies are here...let's just say that I wouldn't be suprized if the meatloaf tonite had a new found 'GLIMMER' to it! lol....I posted a picture of my art dollie hat that i made for Catie Ann at: http://catieanscorner.blogspot.com/

SO DON'T LOOK CATIE IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRIZED!

The photo is way down in the BIG pictures! Hope you like it! Now i have to figure out how to wrap it to send it! hmmmmmm

hugz

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Your hat is just great. By the way, the tiara you made for me is now living on a lampshade in my living room!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....