Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Just realized the day/date....Scary? The only thing scary about it is to sit and wonder where the time has gone...Maxx turned 6 months on the 11th and Maddysen will be 6 years this next month on the 19th! wow...we got word yesterday that the flights home for Kevin are being arranged...and word has it he will be HOME...RIGHT HERE...a week from tommorrow (saturday!!!)...I can't say it seems like yesterday that he left...seems more like we are living in two worlds...the one that drags on and on until his return and the one zipping slipping by where the kids have grown so much...

Sunday is the big flea market and i have my list of things to look for but i always keep an open mind. because you NEVER know what will be offered...that can be transformed into something else.

I received some beautiful artwork this week....I'm just in awe of all the different techniques that make us each the same but individually unique! Did some photos as well....

Well off for a new adventure today and who knows where it will lead to...

give yourselves HUGZ and til next time.................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I didn't have an email for you, so I was hoping you'd come back to my blog.....I picked your name as the winner for the "Scrap Pack" last Friday!! Visit my blog..and email me with your shipping addy!

http://nicoleellison.typepad.com/raggedy_old_annies/

Frieda Oxenham said...

Don't they both look gorgeous!! I bet you are all counting the seconds, minutes and days till Kevin arrives and he's doing the same. The kids must have grown so much since went, it will be great to have him safely home for all of you. Happy fleamarket hunting, wish I could come with you!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....