Monday, July 2, 2007

BATHING IN YELLOW RIBBON...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

We spent 7 hours at the zoo yesterday! Then i received 4 bolts of ribbon to make wired bows...to tie onto the fences for when the guys come home from iraq! that means IT'S COMING SOOOOOON! less than a month! We won't even discuss the RUMORS...going around...it will shadow the happy homecoming!

and and and...I GOT TO FEED A GIRAFFE AT THE ZOO! I LOVE GIRAFFES! MY FAV ANIMAL! maybe it's because in my "old age" i'm shrinking (per my son) and they stand sooo tall and are sooo elegant!

well i made 44 ribbon bows last nite...thinking if i work at them each nite...they will be done in a couple days!

THINKING OF YOU ALL!

HUGZ

1 comment:

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi:
I love your blog. I love giraffes too. My name is carole; my blog is http://scoundrelsandrogues.blogspot.com/
I am wondering if you would e-mail me as I have something very tiny (2" tall) that I would like to send to you.
I live in long beach, ca and am a nice person : )
carole

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....