Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IT'S TUESDAY.....

and at our house that means that tuesday nites I GET CONTROL OF THE REMOTE! lol..it's a small thing..but goodness, how come every other night of the week there is SOME KIND OF WRESTLING on tv!??? or a ball game or...something sci fi...lol..

MY NIGHT MY NIGHT...(doin the snoopy happy dance)

Flock on over to Michelles blog...(i do this hesitantly...as I SOOO WANT TO WIN THIS PRIZE! LOL) Isn't it beautiful!!!??? Love her little nests! She wants to know what we have learned from blogging....Goodness...I just had my first anniversary and blogdom has exploded with color in my world...and perhaps i began mine as a way to share my feelings and art and grandbabies...etc..with the world...I've met some INCREDIBLE people IN THE CITY OF BLOG...many of whom i'd never would have had the chance to meet!

Well miss maddysen's lump has gotten rock hard and it has begun turning like a black and blue...so she is going back to the dr...as this is day 9 and they said we should have had improvement by now...
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES!!!!

I have a couple pics to share with you as soon as i get them downloaded!

BIG HUGZ TIL LATER!!!

6 comments:

Tamara C said...

Shugaiy. That's my word verification! It TOTALLY sounds like an adjective: That car is so shugaiy! I'll leave it to you to determine if it is good or bad! :)

As for the lump, I've been praying hard for our sweet girl, darlin!! I'm thinking the black and blue is just from all the prodding and poking. Yup. That's all it is! No worries, right?! She's going to be just fine! But just in case I'll keep the prayers, good thoughts and positive energy going towards you all!

Love You, BB!! Hang in there!!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh no, poor baby, let us know how she is doing and what the dr says.

Maija said...

I'm praying for Maddy! I see her everyday- her photo is on one of my boards- she's blowing me a kiss!

roseroomnz.com said...

jeepers creepers, I have just caught up on the last 4 of your posts, you are just ricochating from one thing to another . . . but glad your Princess is getting better. There is a reason for everything, something good just around the corner for David, one door closes, another opens . . . . Big Enormous Hugs - Rachael

artbeth67 said...

I was hoping to hear that her lump was all gone... :( Please keep us posted. I'm guessing with everything going on with you that we probably aren't going to be able to meet up in Wisconsin when I'm there?

Hugs to you all

vivian said...

HI Barb!
how did you make out with maddysens bump? I agree with you about blogland coloring our world! me too!
hate to be so short. but got to go to work!
hugs!!
vivian

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....