Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY......CAN YOU SAY THE 13TH?

couple of up days!!!! thank you all for your positive notes AND PRAYERS!!!..WELL ZIP! BAM!!! POW!!! (rememeber the old batman shows where the 'action' was written out?) as you know this area has had huge amounts of rain...whole houses washed away...

....today we had a rummage...(day started out a bit damp...) but it cleared up like someone wanted us to do well!!!!

...tonite shannon and kevin went home and they found insulation in their back yard...hmmmmmm....so david went over to "investigate"...they say when it rains it pours? (no pun intended..but it fits...) some how...a hole has been punctured in shannon and kevins roof!!!!!!! don't know how it happened...size of a large grapefruit...and with all the rain...concern that the water has run down into the walls...luckily nothing is stored in that part of the attic...but we can't determine what has been done within the walls...and now the fear is that squirrels will find their way in...so we temp..sealed it off...but a new roof is in order...no other choice...



...

1 comment:

Gone said...

I happened upon your blog the other night...and checked it again tonite.

I see you're from Wisconsin...I'm originally from Milwaukee/Greenfield area myself. I've lived in southeast Michigan for the past 3+ years, since I moved here to marry my husband Tom.

My sister and her family and my 2 grown sons still live there...and I've been keeping on top of the weather there. Nasty!

The flooding and huge rain amounts are out of this world.

Have a blessed weekend,
Jan

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....