Saturday, October 27, 2007

good morning!!!

HAPPY SATURDAY! Going to be a busy day...robbie TRIES to resume his bowling this morning...we will see...and then this afternoon i'm going to be kaleigh's date for a wedding...(her boss' daughter)...

i just went on ebay and got some delicious collage sheets....from seller id... phenomenon....the sheets get emailed to you for you to print so no shipping....lots of goodies there and at a GREAT PRICE!!! wowsers...they were in my email box lickety split!

on to my day...have a wonderful one yourself!

hugz

1 comment:

Patti G. said...

Barb,
Have fun at the wedding!!!!!!!And the bowling! I wonder how many NON-WiSconsinites......do this for fun! heheheheeeee!
Now, did you join the swap for the Christmas ornaments? I think you did! If you don't get one, email after ........I am sure I have something I can send you if you do not get one!<3
Hugs,Patti

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....