Tuesday, February 12, 2008

it's still tooooosday...

IF you haven't seen this tea...you must run run run to get some...EVEN THE NAME IS SCRUPMTIOUS...and it tastes JUST AS GOOD! the box graphics sucked me right in...lol



i am ever so mindless...and there is no excuse...for my wayward behavior...i have been bestowed this last week with so much richness and i have neglected my duty to give my humble thanks!

early this week i received my sweet treats recipe book... a massive undertaking by sweet KARLA and BETH . Each cover to this book was HANDMADE (there were OVER 40 BOOKS TO DO!)..and goodness my cover was LAVENDER...oh oh oh my...the art work in the entire book would blow you away...(and that's not even the recipes! you'd gain at minimum 25lbs just LOOKING!) THANK YOU KARLA AND SWEET BETH!!!!

THEN tucked in the same package....was this scrumptious necklace that Karla made for ME!!! (ALSO LAVENDER IF I MAY ADD!...do you see a pattern here...how did they know? hee hee)


The same day i received my Valentine cone swap items from SAMMY !
The cone itself is drop dead GORGEOUS! LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF SWEET GOODNESS!!!

THE FRONT



THE BACK...




THE GOODIES!!!



AND THIS SWEET LITTLE DEVIL THAT WHISTLES WHEN YOU SQUEEZE HIS TUMMY! (makes maxx giggle!)




THANK YOU SAMMY!!!!

THEN IN today's mail i get a package...from BETH!!!


inside was this BEAUTIFUL CRYSTAL DREAM BRACELET!!!




I AM BLESSED....THANK ALL OF YOU SWEET ANGELS...WOW...LOVE OVERLOAD!

HUGZ

3 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely, lovely. I did find a recipe on the internet to make greeting card boxes and then I lost it . . .

Unknown said...

Wow! aren't you the lucky girl, loved seeing all your pressies, a great collection of goodies to look at!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Everything looks just wonderful! Enjoy all your goodies!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....