Saturday, May 17, 2008

HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

If you remember back a couple of posts when i shared some of my danielle's light show photography...well today she came in with her photos as the artwork...for an entire calendar for 2009!!! how awesome is that!?
It is a freestanding calender that is approximately 9" wide and 5" tall when standing...spiral bound.

Here is the cover...



And here is a sample page!



Danielle did all the photos in the calender and the layouts were done by Katie Baumann.

So as a BONUS, Danielle gave me a copy of her calender that will be part of the goodies that i send out for my BLOGGERVERSARY!!! (she even signed it! hee hee)
With any luck not only will the 25th be my bloggerversary but also my 200th POST!!!

goodness...a girl can only handle sooo many celebrations! NOT!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!


big hugz

3 comments:

sandee said...

I have yet to win anything from anyone. I just upped my chances by one more.

Great idea!

Tamara C said...

Well, I feel like a greedy girl because I already have your FABULOUS bracelet!! BUT...this calendar is just TOO COOL to pass up!! So count me in, sugarlips! heh heh!

Love ya!

peggy gatto said...

LOVE the calendar!!!!!!!
Have a magnificent sunday!
hi sandee
hi tamara

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....