Monday, May 5, 2008

well it's here....

...i'm officially half a century....sounds ANCIENT...LOL...somedays i feel twice that but other days i feel half...so that someplace in the middle is good i guess...

i received my journal from Vanessa...and all i can say is OH OH OH..MY GOODNESS...THIS JOURNAL IS THE MOST EXQUISITE I HAVE EVER SEEN! almost afraid to use it! just look at this beautiful book!





and a trip thru time...

me at 5 months...with my sister, NANCY, on the right and her friend...on the left...
oh how that seat is soooo child safe..lol..(probably got lead paint on it too...the reason for my weird behaviors of today...lol)



Here i am at age two...with my mom in the yard...wish i could crop this and fix the photo as there aren't many of me...


here i am with my baby brother, ron, by our garage door...i'm like 5 ish


here i am with my little white purse with my brother, ron and cousin, doug...(ron's the one packing the pistol...lol


me ron and mom


here we are wearing our sombreros...see i told you i thought CINCO DE MAYO WAS FOR ME!!!


RON AND I on vacation in san antonio, tx



and me today...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

HAppy Birthday Barbar aI hope you have a wonderful Day!!!!

Hugs Sarah xx

peggy gatto said...

Once a lady always a lady, wonderful pictures!
Happy Birthday!

Tamara C said...

Sweet Barb, you were beautiful then and you are beautiful now! For your birthday I wish you clouds full of twinkling fairy dust (never rain), roses filled with sweet perfume (never thorns) and infinite joy in your heart (never sorrow)! I hope you know just how much you mean to me, dear friend - even when my birthday gifts are always late!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Snelling said...

happiest birthday you lovely, lovely soulful girl! i wish i were there to twirl you around, sing especially loud (and partially on key), eat cake, and laugh and laugh and laugh!! maija and mary were here today and we were wishing you well together! you are loved!!

Jessi Nagy said...

Happy Birthday!!
How wonderful! you have so many great photos!!
Love your journal!!
Have a great week
oxoox,
jessi

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....