Friday, May 2, 2008

if i'm FLOATING...it must be friday!

i'm off to have my catscan. (dr. seems to think that HAROLD my lump in my abdomen is getting bigger...and he wants a peek) (for those that don't know about Harold..he's been with me for a long time...i found him about 7 years ago and i decided that since he's got a "hard head" must be a BOY..and gave him a boy name no significance in the harold name it was just there at the time...)..and having to drink 900ml...of the prep...is not fun...(they did say i could use the bathroom if i had too...like duh...i'll probably have to make a pitstop on the way!!!)... or i'll float away!!!

i made these two sweet little baby bracelets for maddysen's teacher...(her teacher's daughter has been on bedrest since january...she's having TWIN BABY GIRLS!!!



more later...hugz

2 comments:

Kelly Snelling said...

harold! oh barb. you are funny. i hope harold is a shrinking wallflower who has nothing to say and keeps to the wall. you are in my thoughts, friend. keep me posted! and...what's that? sniff, sniff...i smell a birthday a-coming!

vivian said...

I love your sense of humor! I certainly hope Harold is behaving and not causing any problems for you! If he is you better let the doctors at him!
those litte baby bracelets are absolutely precious!!
Keep us posted on harold dear...
hugs for you and harold, (we must be nice to everyone!)
vivian

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....