Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tuesday

today i ask that you step over to sandee's blog and take a moment to read today's post... Losing a loved one is one of the most devastating things one can experience. I lost a sister and brother within two months of each other ten years ago...(bobby in april and pat in june) both totally unexpected...the pain and void it leaves in your heart is unbearable...time does fill the emptiness but there is still that spot where they lived...

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU SWEET SANDEE! And as i type this there is a commercial on tv for aids awareness thru unicef! May their be a cure soon...

hugz til later...

6 comments:

Villa Luftslottet said...

H he , no, it`s my family: my two boys and my fiance:)
Strange to see your comment right now, because I was just about to write an english note:)
Have a lovely day, and as always, your side with the lovely pictures and design is georgius:)

Villa Luftslottet said...

And by the way: Yhank you so much for the word`s!! :D

Villa Luftslottet said...

Thre is an Award for you on my side:)

Villa Luftslottet said...

I am so sorry for your lost, and understand your heart goes to Sandee!! It is so Heartbreaking to loose someone who is near!
I was a bit stressed earlier when I stopped by you today, and did not read, just looked. I send my deepest sharing love to you,and your (blogg?)-friend Sandee!
Even though it is a long time ago, as you say, the pain never go away, you just learn to live with it!
Love from Nina

sandee said...

You are such an angel! Thanks for posting this message and making the link!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog banner and blog!

one of my sweet valentines

shoop shoop

the grandbabies

create your own slideshow

garden fairy purse

garden fairy purse

JUNQUE BRACELETS

JUNQUE BRACELETS

white bracelet

white bracelet

mary bracelet

mary bracelet

turquoise bracelet

turquoise bracelet

glass knobs

glass knobs

have a seat....

have a seat....